Splitter Van Lease
A splitter van lease allows you to enjoy the advantages of this type of vehicle without the need to make a huge initial financial investment. The Splitter van is one half minibus and one half van. This means that you can not only have room for a group of people but also lots of equipment as well. This type of vehicle is very popular with performers who are touring around the country. It means that they can comfortably get to where they need to go and have everything they need with them. A splitter van lease is now becoming a very popular way for people to get their hands on this type of vehicle.
Tips for Choosing a Splitter Van Lease
You will have quite a few leasing companies to choose from when it comes to splitter van lease and selecting the right one can be difficult. Here are a few tips to help you get the best possible deal.
- Make sure that you have a good idea about your own requirements before approaching any leasing company. These people are in business to make money and while they will try and be helpful they will also have their business to think about. If you know what you need from a vehicle you will be far more likely to end up with what you want rather than what they want you to have.
- Read the splitter van lease contract carefully and make sure that you understand it fully. If there is something you are not sure of you should ask them to clarify. This really is important because the biggest regrets that people have when choosing a splitter van lease could have usually been avoided if they had read the contract.
- Check the millage limit in your splitter van lease contract. Almost all leasing contracts will have this and it is vital that you understand the limitations. Normally if you go over the stated millage limit for you van you will need to pay a penalty rate which will be worked out according to the extra millage.
- If you are going to be using the van a lot make sure you look for a deal that offers a high millage limit or a low penalty rate – if possible try and get both.
- Always look at the overall package when considering van lease deals. Don't be fooled into just judging on the basis of the initial payment or the monthly instalments. It is how much you will end up paying that really counts.
- Remember that the longer you lease for the cheaper it should be. If you know that you are going to want the vehicle for long time then it makes sense to get something like a five year splitter van lease.
- Don't be afraid to bargain when you are dealing with leasing companies. These people want your business and they should be willing to sweeten the deal. If you don't ask you don't get so try and be a bit pushy about this.
↑ Back to Top